I’m Mallory; Creator & Curator of Five & Dime Vintage. Five & Dime Vintage was born out of my “catalog buyer and old five & dimer” spirit, combined with my desire to share that passion with others while supporting my family.
While I am a one woman show I wouldn’t be able to bring you any of these fine goods without the mutual support of my (sexy) husband and (wild child) daughter.
Five & Dime is based in Denver, Co. and will ship anywhere in the US.
I work hard to source clothes for all sizes, in the best quality. It is my hope that no matter who you are you’ll find something that you love, that helps you accept that who you are is perfect and enough.
happy shopping, Babes
- All prices include shipping. So heavier items may appear more expensive, but please consider that they cost more to ship, and that cost is already calculated in.
- All sales are final. I cannot issue a refund or exchange.
- Once your item is shipped I will send you your tracking. After that I am not responsible for loss or damage of packages.
- Because I sell old treasures, all Items are “vintage condition”. Meaning they are not flawless. I try my very best to note + photograph any blemishes.
- Modern numeric sizing is subjective. So I will always share the measurements of the garment + a general idea of what sizes it might fit. Please check all the measurements to know if it will work for your beautiful uniquely shaped body.
- I really care about all of you, so please reach out with any questions or issues.